* Use a toothbrush or brush to dust and store it.
* When storing, store it in a shoe box to reduce the pollution caused by dust.
* If liquid contamination occurs, immediately absorb it with a dry tissue, remove it, and dry it in a well-ventilated shade. (Wetting for a long time can cause stains)
* If there is a stain, wipe it with a wet sponge or towel and dry it.
* If contamination is severe, soak it in lukewarm water, wipe it lightly with a shampoo and brush, and wash the soap thoroughly.
(Color may change when not removing soapy water)
* If exposed to sunlight for a long time, discoloration may occur, so store it in a shaded area to avoid direct sunlight.
* If you put a newspaper in your shoes after wearing it, it will be effective in removing moisture.
* You can remove dust easily by brushing with a toothbrush or a shoe brush.
* If there is any contamination, gently press the part of contamination with the eraser to remove it.
* As the suede becomes hard when it comes into contact with water, in case of snow or rain, It is recommended to dry it in a windy shade after removing moisture with dry towel.
* After wearing, use a soft cloth to lightly wipe off contaminated areas.
* Enamel may stretched slightly due to frequent use. It is recommended that you preserve the shape with shoe keeper after wearing.
* If contaminated, gently rub the cleaning agent on a dry cloth to clean the contaminated area.
* Enamel is sensitive to temperature and can damage leather when drying in direct sunlight. It's good to store it in a cool, windy place.
* If you store it with dark shoes, it can be a reason for stains, so please avoid storing it together.
* When contamination occurs, wipe with a soft towel with water, and if contamination is severe, wipe lightly with a cleaner.
* Be careful not to get wet, and if wet, wipe the water immediately and add a dehumidifier to help dry your shoes.
* When washing, rinse the detergent in water within five minutes to prevent damage.
* Dry in the shade after washing.
* If it is contaminated with dust or dust, wipe it lightly with a soft brush and remove it with a soft cloth.
* Natural leather is vulnerable to heat and moisture, so put a dust bag or newspaper inside the shoe and store it in a well-ventilated shade.
* When the drink is spilled, wipe it immediately with a dry cloth, apply a dedicated cleaner to the sponge, and then slowly dry it in a cool shade or well-ventilated place.
* Natural leather protector can prevent stiffness or cracking.
*In summer and winter, the use of leather protectors can be nourished, increasing the life of leather and helping remove odors.